Space Coast Jazz Society Scholarship Online Application
Each year, the Space Coast Jazz Society awards scholarships to graduating Brevard County high school seniors who are registered for continuing education. Applicants must be interested in furthering their studies in jazz music, but do not need to major in music. This year, we are awarding two $1,000.00 scholarships. To apply, complete this form and send supporting materials by April 15th.
Please complete this online application below and submit the following supporting materials to Jazz@SpaceCoastJazzSociety.org:
- A paragraph describing your past musical accomplishments and studies.
- A paragraph on your college plans and how they would be aided by a cash award.
- A brief essay of how you became interested in jazz, with comments on 3 musical figures who inspired you.
- A short audio or video of you in performance. It does NOT need to be professional quality.
- A statement from 2 references with a brief commentary about your talent, character, and seriousness of intent.
Submit Application & Supporting Materials by April 15th to:
PO Box 120653,Melbourne, FL 32912
or send by email to Jazz@SpaceCoastJazzSociety.org